Terms and Condtions
The term ‘Community Build’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to “Community Build” is operated by Ecomotive (Registered Office 04243861) and The Wu Wo Partnership (Registered company 05477344) on behalf of community members. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
Personal Data & Registration
- Registered users of this web site must be at least 18 years old.
- If you are registering a plot of land you must either be:
- The land owner
- A vendor selling the land on behalf of the land owner
- Have sought permission from the land owner to post the land onto Community Build
- If you are registering land as an individual user your registration is for your sole use only. Registering on behalf of an organisation, by submitting your registration details implies you have sought permission on behalf of the orgnaisation to represent them.
- Your registration details should not be shared with any others as you are responsible for all activities incurred under your user name and password with or without your knowledge. Registering with us confirms your responsibility to treat your login details as confidential. If you are concerned about misuse of your login please contact us immediately; email@example.com
- We sometimes collect anonymous information from visits to our site to help us provide better customer service. For example, we keep track of the domains from which people visit and we also measure visitor activity on this Web Site, but we do so in ways that keeps the information anonymous. We use the information that we collect to measure the number of visitors to the different areas of our Web Site, and to help us make our Web Site more useful to visitors. This includes analysing these logs periodically to measure the traffic through our servers, the number of pages visited and the level of demand for pages and topics of interest. The logs may be preserved indefinitely and used at any time and in any way to prevent security breaches and to ensure the integrity of the data on our servers. You have a right to access the personal information held about you. To obtain a copy of the information, please write to us at the address detailed below or email firstname.lastname@example.org. A small fee will be payable.
Web site content & interaction
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- We do not monitor, verify or check the identity of users who register with us be it a seller of land, 3rd party seller or persons looking for land to build as a community. We therefore cannot provide any guarantee that any of the Community Build Members are who they say they are or are appropriate for you to contact.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. YOU TAKE FULL RESPONSIBILITY FOR WHO YOU HAVE CONTACT WITH AND THE NATURE OF THAT CONTACT. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You agree to abide by the following rules:
- All the information you provide to Community Build is accurate, true and current and not misleading to others
- All information used from the site should be used in a lawful manor
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
- By submitting content anonymously to Community Build your information will not be disclosed to other 3rd parties unless required by law.
- Registering with Community Build allows you to:
- Upload a profile about you which other registered users can see
- Upload land for community build projects. You must either be the land owner or have sought permission from the land owner to submit land.
- Becoming a member of a group or land allows users to access additional information open to group or land members. Groups and land have the following options for joining:
- Open membership where requests to join the group are accepted automatically
- Moderated (set as default) where members will require verification from either the land or group administer(s). An email will be sent once your membership to the group or land has been approved you will be sent an email to confirm your access to group and land information. Extra functionality includes; calendars, discussion boards, messages.
- Closed – membership is exclusively managed by an administrator
- Private group - functionality for the future - watch this space.
Ecomotive 15 The Yard, Mina Road, Bristol BS2 9YP
T. 0117 924 1263.